Strand: A3. Applications, Connections and Contributions
Demonstrate an understanding of the practical applications of science and technology, and of contributions to science and technology from people with diverse lived experiences.
- A3.2 investigate how science and technology can be used with other subject areas to address real-world problems.
- Authentication Beyond the Classroom
- Break the Fake: Verifying Information Online
- Earth Day: Maps as Media
- Consensus or Conspiracy?
- Do Sharks Love Ice Cream?
- I heard it ‘round the Internet: Sexual health education and authenticating online information
- The Hero Project: Authenticating Online Information
- My Voice is Louder Than Hate: Pushing Back Against Hate
- PushBack: Engaging in Online Activism
- Stay on the Path Lesson Four: Scavenger Hunt
- Stay on the Path Lesson One: Searching for Treasure
- Stay on the Path Lesson Three: Treasure Maps
- Stay on the Path Lesson Two: All That Glitters is Not Gold
- Taming the Wild Wiki
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 1: Using the Internet
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 2: Pathways and Addresses
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 3: Build Understanding
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 4: Communication and Social Media