Strand: A3. Applications, Connections and Contributions
Demonstrate an understanding of the practical applications of science and technology, and of contributions to science and technology from people with diverse lived experiences.
- A3.1 describe practical applications of science and technology concepts in their home and community, and how these applications address real-world problems
- A3.2 investigate how science and technology can be used with other subject areas to address real-world problems.
- Adversmarts: Introduction to Food Advertising Online
- Adversmarts: Understanding Food Advertising Online
- Break the Fake: What’s Real Online?
- Co-Co’s Adversmarts
- Cyber Choices (licensed resource)
- Earth Day: Maps as Media
- Healthy Food Web
- So Many Choices!
- The Hero Project: Authenticating Online Information
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 1: Using the Internet
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 2: Pathways and Addresses
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 3: Build Understanding
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 4: Communication and Social Media