Outcome Chart – Ontario – Science 5
Strand: A3. Applications, Connections and Contributions
Demonstrate an understanding of the practical applications of science and technology, and of contributions to science and technology from people with diverse lived experiences.
- A3.2 investigate how science and technology can be used with other subject areas to address real-world problems.
- Break the Fake: What's Real Online?
- Do Sharks Love Ice Cream?
- Earth Day: Maps as Media
- Stay on the Path Lesson Four: Scavenger Hunt
- Stay on the Path Lesson One: Searching for Treasure
- Stay on the Path Lesson Three: Treasure Maps
- Stay on the Path Lesson Two: All That Glitters is Not Gold
- The Hero Project: Authenticating Online Information
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 4: Communication and Social Media
Strand: B1. Relating Science and Technology to Our Changing World
Analyse impacts of various social and environmental factors, human activities, and technologies on human health
- B1.3 Explain how food literacy can support decisions that affect physical and mental health