Strand: A3. Applications, Connections and Contributions
Demonstrate an understanding of the practical applications of science and technology, and of contributions to science and technology from people with diverse lived experiences.
- A3.2 investigate how science and technology can be used with other subject areas to address real-world problems.
- Break the Fake: Verifying Information Online
- Earth Day: Maps as Media
- Do Sharks Love Ice Cream?
- I heard it ‘round the Internet: Sexual health education and authenticating online information
- The Hero Project: Authenticating Online Information
- PushBack: Engaging in Online Activism
- Stay on the Path Lesson Four: Scavenger Hunt
- Stay on the Path Lesson One: Searching for Treasure
- Stay on the Path Lesson Three: Treasure Maps
- Stay on the Path Lesson Two: All That Glitters is Not Gold
- Taming the Wild Wiki
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 1: Using the Internet
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 2: Pathways and Addresses
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 3: Build Understanding
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 4: Communication and Social Media
Strand: B1. Relating Science and Technology to Our Changing World
Assess the impact of human activities and technologies on the environment, and analyse ways to mitigate negative impacts and contribute to environmental sustainability
- B1.1 Assess the impact of various technologies on the environment