Students will demonstrate tolerance, teamwork, leadership, and responsible, ethical, and moral behaviour.
Society and the Environment: Discuss the implications of the progressive development of computer hardware for the environment and for society.
Ethical Behaviour: Discuss the effects of computer crime, hacking, plagiarizing code, software piracy, virus distribution, and willful destruction of data.
- Cyberbullying and the Law
- Deconstructing Web Pages
- Finding and Authenticating Online Information on Global Development Issues
- #ForYou: The Algorithm Game
- Free Speech and the Internet
- Hate 2.0
- Online Gambling and Youth
- Online Propaganda and the Proliferation of Hate
- My Voice is Louder Than Hate: The Impact of Hate
- My Voice is Louder Than Hate: Pushing Back Against Hate
- Promoting Ethical Behaviour Online: My Virtual Life
- Taming the Wild Wiki