Outcome 1: Students will explore habits that contribute to having a healthy mind and a healthy body.
- discuss times when they have been physically active and times when they have participated in quiet leisure activities they enjoy
- discuss the role of sleep in having a healthy mind and body
- discuss the role of healthy eating in having a healthy mind and body
- explain how to maintain oral health
Outcome 3: Students will practice communication skills that promote healthy and safe relationships.
- identify and discuss the qualities of a healthy friendship and of healthy peer relationships
- describe what kindness, respect, and inclusion look, act, sound, and feel like and why this is important
- describe and demonstrate respect for, inclusion of, and kindness towards others
- demonstrate an awareness and appreciation of similarities and differences that are visible and not visible