Outcome Chart - Saskatchewan - Information Processing 10/20/30
Module 20: Internet Theory, Use and Exploration
- To appreciate the impact that the Internet has had on society and the world. (TL)
- To understand and use the common functions of the Internet. (TL, C)
- To support the development of a positive disposition to life-long learning.
20.2 Explain the development of the Internet, the changes that have happened since the inception and the control (or lack of control) of it.
20.3 Understand the operation of search engines and perform efficient searches to access suitable information.
20.6 Discuss the security of information that is accessed or sent over the Internet.
- Authentication Beyond the Classroom
- Cyberbullying and the Law
- Deconstructing Web Pages
- Finding and Authenticating Online Information on Global Development Issues
- Hoax? Scholarly Research? Personal Opinion? You Decide!
- I heard it ‘round the Internet: Sexual health education and authenticating online information
- Secure Comics
- Taming the Wild Wiki
- Thinking about Hate