Unit 8: Internet and Multimedia
To provide an opportunity for the students to increase their understanding of the Internet and to work with multimedia applications.
Demonstrate advanced understanding of Internet functions by:
- sending and receiving e-mail messages with different types of attachments
- utilizing the different functions of an Internet search engine
- creating (and publishing, if possible) an html page for the WWW.
- Authentication Beyond the Classroom
- Finding and Authenticating Online Information on Global Development Issues
- Online Marketing to Kids: Strategies and Techniques