Citizenship and Sustainability
GLO 3.5: Demonstrate understanding of fashion industry dynamics.
- 220.127.116.11 Describe the four major elements of marketing and merchandising: product, price, place, and promotion.
- 18.104.22.168 Compare media campaigns and their influences on positive mental and physical well-being.
- 22.214.171.124 Describe the importance and methods of market research from concept to final product.
- 126.96.36.199 Explain how apparel is sized, classified, and promoted based on target market demographics.
- 188.8.131.52 Explain ways the fashion industry uses information technology in marketing
- Marketing to Teens: Gender Roles in Advertising
- Marketing to Teens: Gotta Have It! Designer & Brand Names
- The Invisible Machine: Big Data and You
Relationships and Influences
GLO 4.2: Develop understanding of the relationship between apparel and body image.
- 184.108.40.206 Determine strategies to develop and maintain a positive body image with the understanding that healthy bodies come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- 220.127.116.11 Compare media campaigns and their influences on positive mental and physical well-being.