GLO 3.4: Demonstrate understanding of mental health and wellness.
188.8.131.52 Identify common mental health challenges that affect adolescents
184.108.40.206 Describe factors that have an impact on adolescent mental health.
220.127.116.11 Define stigma and identify the stigma associated with mental illness in society.
18.104.22.168 Identify where and how to access mental health services.
- Dealing with Digital Stress
- Digital Media Experiences are Shaped by the Tools We Use: The Disconnection Challenge
- Setting the Record Straight: Public Service Announcements on Mental Health
- Setting the Record Straight: Authenticating Mental Health Information Online
- Seeking Help
Textile Arts and Design
GLO 4.1: Develop understanding of influences on apparel choices.
22.214.171.124 Identify and explore factors that influence apparel choices (e.g., cultural, fashion trends, emotional, environmental, religious, social, ethical, economic, safety/protection, adornment, modesty, identification, rites of passage, self-exploration, family values).
- Marketing to Teens: Gender Roles in Advertising
- Marketing to Teens: Gotta Have It! Designer & Brand Names
- Marketing to Teens: Marketing Tactics
GLO 4.2: Develop understanding of the relationship between apparel and body image.
126.96.36.199 Identify different body images and how that affects attitudes around clothing (e.g., positive and negative)