Relationships and Influences
GLO 2.1: Demonstrate understanding of relationships.
188.8.131.52 Identify various cultural perspectives on relationships (e.g., Elder, clan member, grandparent, etc.), and examine reasons for forming respectful relationships with others.
184.108.40.206 Analyze the roles and boundaries individuals may have in various relationships.
GLO 2.3: Demonstrate understanding of committed relationships.
220.127.116.11 Describe and analyze the characteristics of healthy and unhealthy relationships, and describe strategies for their maintenance (e.g., emotional, financial, sexual, verbal, physical, spiritual)
- MyWorld (licensed resource)
- Online Relationships: Respect and Consent
- Relationships and Sexuality in the Media
- Technology Facilitated Violence: Criminal Case Law
- There’s No Excuse: Confronting Moral Disengagement in Sexting
Health and Wellness
GLO 5.4: Demonstrate understanding of difficult situations for individuals and/or families.
18.104.22.168 Define stress and common causes of adult stress (e.g., including family, work-life balance, and time management).