Safety: A lifetime of optimal well-being is supported by prioritizing health and safety.
Students examine and apply personal safety in a variety of situations.
- Internet Time Capsule
- Privacy Pirates
- Representing Ourselves Online
- Rules of the Game
- So Many Choices!
- Wacky Media Songs: Community Engagement
- Wacky Media Songs: Ethics and Empathy
- Wacky Media Songs: Media Health
- Wacky Media Songs: Privacy and Security
Healthy Eating: A lifetime of optimal well-being and physical wellness is supported by prioritizing nutrition and healthy eating.
Students examine internal and external factors that influence food choices and decisions.