Outcome Chart - Nova Scotia - Entrepreneurship 12
Students will be expected to demonstrate a basic understanding of the role of entrepreneurship in the local, national, and international economies.
analyse connections among political, economic, environmental, and social issues
explore the impact of entrepreneurship on local, national, and international economies
reflect critically on ethical issues related to entrepreneurship activities
- Advertising and Male Violence
- Diversity and Media Ownership
- Online Gambling and Youth
- Remixing Media
- The Pornography Debate: Controversy in Advertising
Technology and Entrepreneurship
Students will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the role of technology and its application to entrepreneurship.
- demonstrate an understanding of the role of technology in business
- demonstrate the ability to use technology in an entrepreneurial activity
- identify opportunities in technology-related businesses
- use the Internet for business purposes