GLO A: Build and maintain a positive self-image
1.A.1 Evaluate the impact of self-image on self and others
- Gender Messages in Alcohol Advertising
- I heard it ‘round the Internet: Sexual health education and authenticating online information
- Learning Gender Stereotypes
- Marketing to Teens: Gender Roles in Advertising
- Marketing to Teens: Gotta Have It! Designer & Brand Names
- Miscast and Seldom Seen
- Perceptions of Youth and Crime
- Promoting Ethical Behaviour Online: Our Values and Ethics
- The Girl in the Mirror
- The Impact of Gender Stereotypes
- The Price of Happiness
- Who’s Telling My Story?
GLO B: Interact positively and effectively with others.
1.B.4 Demonstrate openness to the diversity (of lifestyles, abilities, etc.) in the world.
1.B.5 Identify various communication skills, and adopt those that are culturally appropriate