Reflecting, Responding and Analysing
Apply the critical analysis process to communicate feelings, ideas, and understandings in response to a variety of art works and art expressions.
- express personal feelings and ideas about art experiences and images
- explain how elements and principles of art and design are used to communicate meaning or understanding in their own and others’ art work
- demonstrate an awareness of the meaning of signs and symbols encountered in their daily lives and in works of art
- identify and document their strengths, their interests, and areas for improvement as creators of art
- demonstrate an awareness of a variety of works of art and artistic traditions from diverse communities, times, and places