Students will be expected to examine the historical impact of religion on beliefs, cultures, and traditions.
Students will be expected to:
1.1 explore how various living belief systems explain basic principles of reality
1.2 investigate sources of influence on moral and ethical decision making
1.3 assess their own understanding of ethical decision-making, morality, and ethics
- Cyberbullying and the Law
- First, Do No Harm: Being an Active Witness to Cyberbullying
- Online Cultures and Values
- Online Relationships: Respect and Consent
- Promoting Ethical Behaviour Online: My Virtual Life
Students will be expected to examine moral and ethical issues and teachings.
Students will be expected to
5.1 identify the views of various philosophical theories regarding the development of knowledge
5.2 demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between knowledge and moral/ethical decision making
5.3 develop further their understanding of what is meant by morality and ethics