Outcome Chart - Newfoundland and Labrador - Human Dynamics 2201
Students will acquire an understanding of issues and challenges which impact the family
Students will develop the capability/ability to use skills, resources, and processes; and to create conditions and take actions that support individuals and the family
- demonstrate an understanding of the interplay between the family and physical, emotional and social environments.
- demonstrate an understanding of responsibility in relation to self, family and community
- propose personal interaction strategies that contribute to a positive family environment
- demonstrate an understanding of the types, range and depth of relationships and how they evolve and change
- demonstrate an understanding of what constitutes healthy relationships
- demonstrate an understanding of what constitutes abuse in relationships
- demonstrate an understanding of the impacts of customs, values and beliefs on relationships
- critically analyze the messages about relationships portrayed in the media
- analyze emotional and social issues that affect adolescent relationships
- propose and evaluate strategies for dealing with issues in relationships
- analyze strategies for building, sustaining and ending relationships.
Lessons that meet 2201 expectations