TELUS Wise Digital Literacy Program - Portal Page
TELUS is a platinum sponsor of MediaSmarts and we are proud to have been working together since 2013. TELUS Wise is a free of charge, digital literacy program, and is a testament to their commitment to empower Canadians to stay safe online. This page showcases some of the TELUS Wise resources we’ve produced together, to help ensure youth have a positive experience in our digital world.
- TELUS Wise footprint challenge: learn how to keep your digital footprint clean with this series of videos and quizzes; earn a certificate for completing this interactive and informative online activity.
- TELUS Wise comics: these easy to read comics provide kids with a fun way to learn important digital literacy lessons.
- TELUS Wise activities: these engaging, printable activity sheets offer a fun way to learn important digital literacy lessons.
For Tweens and Teens:
- In control quiz: are you in control of your online reputation? Find out with this fun quiz.
- Digital wellness quiz: take this quiz to find out how well you’re managing your relationship with technology.
- Helping our kids navigate our digital world
- Helping our kids deal with cyberbullying
- Helping our kids use their smartphone safely guide
The above guides are created for parents to help them support and raise good digital citizens. Topics covered in these guides include online security, privacy, and reputation, rising above cyberbullying, and using technology responsibly.
Visit telus.com/wise to learn more about TELUS Wise, and while you’re there, be sure to take the TELUS Wise Digital Pledge, joining TELUS and MediaSmarts in our efforts to create a safer online world.