GCO 1.0 Students will use scientific inquiry and technological design skills to solve practical problems, communicate scientific ideas and results, and make informed decisions while working collaboratively.
SCO 1.3 Students will analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to construct explanations.
- Obtain information from sources and/or other reliable media to support results.
- Break the Fake: What’s Real Online?
- Break the Fake: Verifying Information Online
- Do Sharks Love Ice Cream?
- Mixed Signals: Verifying Online Information
- Stay on the Path Lesson Four: Scavenger Hunt
- Stay on the Path Lesson One: Searching for Treasure
- Stay on the Path Lesson Three: Treasure Maps
- Stay on the Path Lesson Two: All That Glitters is Not Gold
- The Hero Project: Authenticating Online Information
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 1: Using the Internet
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 2: Pathways and Addresses
- Understanding the Internet Lesson 3: Build Understanding