Unit A: Energy and Matter in Chemical Change
Overall Expectations: Communication and Teamwork
- Work as members of a team in addressing problems, and apply the skills and conventions of science in communicating information and ideas and in assessing results
- communicate questions, ideas and intentions; and receive, interpret, understand, support and respond to the ideas of others
- Bias in News Sources
- Break the Fake: Hoax? Scholarly Research? Personal Opinion? You Decide!
- Reality Check: Getting the Goods on Science and Health
- Reality Check: News You Can Use