You may find your Flash player is disabled when you try to run a game. Below you will find links with instructions on how to enable your browser’s Flash plugin, as well as a general Help section for Flash.
MediaSmarts is in the process of addressing the change and is working to have relevant games converted to HTML5 before the 2020 end date. We will announce when revised games become available.
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-ie.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/why-do-i-have-click-activate-plugins
- Opera: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-opera.html
- Safari: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html
- Requires Puffin browser - https://www.howtogeek.com/436033/how-to-use-adobe-flash-on-your-iphone-or-ipad/
Adobe Flash Player General Help