Investigate and identify ways that today’s arts expressions often reflect concern for social issues.
Investigate and identify how arts expressions can reflect diverse worldviews.
- Cyberbullying and Civic Participation
- Hate 2.0
- Hate or Debate
- Violence and Video Games
- Privacy and Internet Life: Lesson Plan for Intermediate Classrooms
- Scapegoating and Othering
- Shaking the Movers: Youth Rights and Media
- The Girl in the Mirror
- Thinking about Hate
- TV Dads: Immature and Irresponsible?
- Media Minute Lesson 4: Media have commercial implications
- Media Minute Lesson 5: Media have social and political implications
- Avatars and Body Image