Text Forms and Structures: Identifying and applying text forms and structures improves understanding of content, literary style, and our rich language traditions.
A text is anything, digital or non-digital, that has meaning for the individual or group who creates or engages with it.
The purpose of a text can be to
- provide enjoyment
- Adversmarts: Understanding Food Advertising Online
- Break the Fake: What’s Real Online?
- Can You Spot the Ad?
- Co-Co’s Adversmarts
- Girls and Boys on Television
- Healthy Food Web
- Introducing TV Families
- Looking at Food Advertising
- Packaging Tricks
- Wacky Media Songs: Consumer Awareness
- Wacky Media Songs: Media Representation
- Wacky Media Songs: Reading Media
- What do Halloween costumes say?
Writing: Ideas and information can be articulated accurately and imaginatively through the use of writing processes and an understanding of the author’s craft.
Writing processes used to organize and share messages include
Written messages can be created using a variety of digital or non-digital methods or tools