In December 2009 Passport to the Internet was honoured by the MEDEA Awards in the ‘Highly Commended’ category.
Passport to the Internet, an Internet literacy tutorial, helps students in Grades 4 to 8 develop the critical thinking skills they need to apply to their online experiences by enabling them to use popular online tools and websites in a secure and ethical manner, and to their full potential.
Using simulations of the most popular Internet environments, this interactive resource teaches students key skills relating to:
- online safety
- authenticating online information
- recognizing online marketing ploys
- protecting their privacy
- managing online relationships
- dealing with cyberbullying
PASSPORT TO THE INTERNET INCLUDES:
- an interactive online tutorial
- an extensive Teacher’s Guide with detailed instructions, backgrounders, and classroom activities and handouts
Annual Licence Fees
All fees are quoted in Canadian dollars before applicable taxes.
- Individual School Licence - $220
- District Licence - $48 per Grade 4-8 school in the district (Minimum fee $220)
- Faculty of Education Licence - $240
- University or College Licence - $370
For information about previewing Passport to the Internet or purchasing a licence please contact us:
Toll free in Canada 1-800-896-3342