We invite you to join the generous sponsors who help ensure MediaSmarts’ resources and programs remain freely available to all Canadians.
- For a listing of our current sponsors visit About Us: Sponsors.
- For sponsors’ recognition and benefits view our Sponsorship Package.
- For information on how MediaSmarts maintains the independence and integrity of its content see Sponsorship Guidelines.
- To learn more about becoming a sponsor, contact Cathy Wing at 613-224-7721, ext: 227, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about MediaSmarts and what we do download our brochure.
We offer a range of levels for supporting our organization:
- Platinum Sponsors ($75,000+)
At the most generous level of sponsorship, Platinum Sponsors are positioned as leaders in promoting digital and media literacy in Canada through their support of MediaSmarts.
- Gold Sponsors ($50,000+)
Gold Sponsors work closely with MediaSmarts to highlight their support with their customers and clients.
- Silver Sponsors ($25,000+)
Contributions from Silver Sponsors help to build MediaSmarts programs and resources and ensure they reach the widest possible audiences.
- Bronze Sponsors ($10,000+)
Through their annual contributions, sponsors in our Bronze Category provide much-needed core funding for MediaSmarts.
- Associate Sponsors ($5,000+)
Associate Sponsors are important contributors to MediaSmarts’ mission and vision.
Funding received through the Benefactor category is approved by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), as part of the “Tangible Benefits” commitments made during broadcasting transactions. We appreciate the generous contributions of our benefactors and the CRTC’s support in allowing these financial benefits to be realized.
Media Literacy Week Sponsorship
Media Literacy Week is hosted annually by MediaSmarts and the Canadian Teachers’ Federation. Sponsorships are essential in helping support the week’s activities and events to recognize the importance of digital and media literacy for Canadian youth.
There is a range of Media Literacy Week sponsorship opportunities to choose from:
- Platinum at $25,000
- Gold: $10,000
- Silver: $5,000
- Bronze: $2,000
- Associate: $1,000
To find out about Media Literacy Week sponsorship benefits and recognition, contact: email@example.com
“I am so impressed with what your site has to offer in the way of media awareness, and use it as a daily reference point for many of our students.”
“We are very impressed with your program. We appreciate the fact that it is particularly Canadian and the availability of everything in French makes a huge difference.”
“MediaSmarts is the platinum-standard resource in my media courses and is oft-cited in the other literacy courses I teach.”
– Professor, Faculty of Education